General terms and conditions of using the services provided through Calinachi.com
These general conditions govern the relationship between the User/Users of the information platform calinachi.com (electronic store) and the owner of the platform, which arise in connection with and on the occasion of browsing the site, using the services provided by it, as well as in the case of concluding electronic sales contract.
The information platform is owned by “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, email email@example.com.
- Definitions of the terms used in the text of the general conditions:
Website: (“website”) is a designated place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unified address (URL) under the HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources ;
Information platform for online shopping: is a comprehensive product that enables the User/Users to access a variety of information through hyperlinks to resources located on the Owner’s server or on other servers beyond the control of the latter;
User/Costumer is a natural or legal person registered as such according to the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, who has registered a User/User profile within the information platform for online shopping.
User/Username is a unique code of letters, numbers and characters chosen by the User/User, by means of which he is individualized in his relationship with the Contractor.
A password is a code of letters, numbers and characters which together with the User/Username individualises the User/User and which together with the User/Username serves to access the User/User profile.
The User/Costumer profile is a separate part of the website www.calinachi.com containing information about the User/User, provided by him/her during his/her registration and stored, used and processed by “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, ul. G. Benkovski, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, solely for the purposes of Art. 4, para. 1, item 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act. Access to the customer profile is achieved by entering a User/Username (email) and password. The User/User profile provides the User/User with the opportunity at any time to review and edit the data entered during registration, as well as provides full access to all his/her purchase requests, provides the opportunity to refuse to receive informational and advertising messages, etc. .;
Price: is the price of a product announced next to each item, representing the value for one item, and the price is announced in Bulgarian leva, without including the cost of delivery. In the event that the price is announced in another currency, the selling price of the items is transformed into Bulgarian levs based on the daily exchange rate of the BNB on the day of submission of the request;
Price – delivery: the price for delivery of the requested products, announced in the information platform at the time of completion of the order (its confirmation) is in the relevant local currency.
The final price: is the sum of the sum of the price of the selected item(s) together with the delivery price, declared in BGN;
Article: a specific type of commodity, having its own identification and individualization.
An information platform for online shopping, located at an internet address with the domain calinachi.com, provides the User/Users with the opportunity to shop for cosmetics type goods with direct delivery to the European Union region, without the need for mandatory registration of a User Profile . In case of desire to register a profile, the User/User is required to follow the steps listed below, and in case of refusal, the User/User only follows the steps regarding the order.
The site establishes contact between the User/Users and suppliers/manufacturers, including logistics for the acceptance, processing and delivery of the goods selected by the User/User,
III. Profile, Rights and obligations of the User/User (registered and unregistered)
The rules of this section of these general conditions apply to Users/Users who, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase-sale contract or during registration in the information platform, can be inferred to be Users/Users in the sense of The Consumer/User Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act of the Republic of Bulgaria and/or Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 20, 1997 regarding the protection of the Consumer/User in relation to distance contracts.
In the online platform, a User/User Profile can be created by both individuals and legal entities registered as such according to the current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria. In order to create an active User/User Profile, the person must fill out the registration form available on the platform, specifying a valid e-mail address, three names, delivery address, contact phone number and password. The completed form becomes an electronic document within the meaning of Art. 3 ZEDEP, upon registration, the User/User expressly states that he/she agrees with the present general terms and conditions, and according to Art. 3 para. 2 ZEDEP the written form is considered fulfilled and both parties to the contract are bound by them.
By registering on the platform, the User confirms that the data in the registration form is correct and does not violate the rights and interests of third parties.
- Rights and obligations of the User/Users
- The User/Costumer is responsible for all his/her actions resulting from the use of the site through his/her profile, including concluded contracts and payments made. When using the online platform, the User/Users are obliged to avoid actions that violate the law.
- The User undertakes to comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws and these General Terms and Conditions when using the access to the electronic system granted to him. Not to violate someone else’s property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights; to notify the site immediately of any case of a committed or detected violation, not to interfere with the correct operation of the system, including but not limited to, not to thwart the identification procedure of another User/User, not to access outside of the provided, not to impairs or hinders the availability, reliability or quality of the access provided, as well as not to use it in a way that causes denial of its use. Not to impersonate another person or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or his belonging to a certain group of people, not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
- The User/Costumer may not extract, reproduce, change, delete, publish, distribute and publicize in any other way the information resources published on the website, as well as create his own database in electronic or other form from the information resources belonging to the databases, located on the website of, without the express permission of “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022
- Protection of personal data
- “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, administers personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and undertakes to takes the necessary and due care and is responsible for protecting the information about the User/User, which became known to him/her on the occasion of registration – subject to these General Terms and Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event, malicious actions of third parties or by order of government authorities or officials who, according to the current legislation, are competent to request and collect such information, within the framework of their activity and in compliance with the legally established procedures;
- In the registration form filled out by the User/Consumer, “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By expressing agreement with these General Terms and Conditions, the User/User agrees that his/her information will be processed in the order provided for in them.
- The restrictions under letter “A” do not apply in the event that the User/User or persons under his control have committed malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions or have violated the rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, has the right to provide the personal information about the User/User to the relevant competent state authorities, according to the current legislation.
- By accepting (checking the box “I accept”) the present General Terms and Conditions, the User/Costumer agrees that his/her Personal Data will be used by “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone number: +359 878930022, for identification under concluded contracts, reporting and accounting purposes, statistical processing and marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act.IV.
- The prices of the goods and articles offered through the online shopping platform accessible through the domain calinachi.com are prices including VAT and without the cost of delivery. The price for the delivery is determined separately when placing the order.
- Users/Users use the interface of the page of “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in the information platform for online shopping.
- The contract is concluded with the confirmation of the order.
- The contract between “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, Str. G. Benkovski, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 and the User/User/User represents the present general conditions, available at www .calinachi.com.
- Party to the contract with “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 is the User/User/User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the personal profile of the User/User/User.
- This contract is considered concluded from the moment the registration form is completed and confirmed in the information platform by the User/User/User for the respective request. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the interface of the Supplier. \
- For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier expressly notifies the User in an appropriate way by electronic means, namely by sending an email to the electronic address from the registration form.
- “Mega Trend” EOOD, EIC 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 delivers the goods to the address indicated by the User/Users/Users and is not responsible in case that the data provided by the Users is false or misleading.
- Steps a User must go through to make and have a valid order:
- selection of an item, by type and characteristic;
- add to “basket”;
- registration, – for a new User, or login to the information platform system – for registered Users, or choosing an option without registration;
- choosing the type of payment that will be most convenient for the User/User, as well as the way in which the delivery will be carried out (by courier or others);
- familiarization with and agreement with the general conditions of use;
- after performing the above steps, the User confirms the order on the site again, which action validates it and is binding on the parties.
- Order rules: The contract concluded between the User/User and the site is a contract for distance sales under the conditions of advance or deferred payment. The methods and means of payment are:
– EasyPay, bPay, ePay, eBG, PayPal, Transcard, Bank route and credit cards;
– upon delivery to an exact address;
– upon receipt at the office of the respective courier company or at an authorized office of calinachi.com.
- The User/Costumer has the right to choose whether the requested, ordered and pre-paid (or deferred payment after delivery) goods can be delivered to him directly to the address specified by him, by courier or to pick it up personally from the office of “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The value of courier and transport costs is not included in the price of goods and items. It is determined according to the tariffs of the selected courier, and the User can find out about it from their tariff table.
- Delivery time: within 14 working days after the acceptance and processing of the order. The supplier reserves the right to extend the delivery period by a period of up to 30 working days, in circumstances other than normal. The Provider will notify the User/User via email, in such a case, of the circumstances, options and rights.
- In the event that the selected, ordered and prepaid item is sold out and the supplier is unable to fulfill the order, the amount transferred by the User/User is automatically loaded as a credit to his account. So he will be able to use it for his future purchases. The user has the right, upon his express wish, to have the amount paid refunded.
- “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy and reliability of all materials contained on the Site . All materials are intended for information only and do not constitute advice to purchase the relevant Product.
- In case of technical errors in the content, validly concluded Sales Contracts bind the parties to them, unless they are destroyed in accordance with the applicable legislation – in the latter case, neither the User/User nor “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 will owe compensation to any of the parties.
- “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 does not guarantee continuous and completely reliable access to the Site and does not assume any responsibility for losses or damages resulting from problems with access to the Site.
- “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 reserves the right to stop the Site at any time without justifying the reasons for this, including but not only due to updates, improvements or maintenance, and shall not be liable for such suspension.
- “Mega Trend” EOOD, EIC 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 is not responsible for the content of sites accessible through hyperlinks (references, links) published on the Site. , according to the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Act.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in materials contained on the Site, together with its design, images and source code, belong to “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, Str. Benkovski, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 and are under the protection of the national and international legislation in force in the field of intellectual property.
- The User undertakes to use the provided access to the Internet-based information system:
- to comply with Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and Conditions and to comply with good manners;
- not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system
- not to violate someone else’s property or non-property rights and to immediately notify “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022 of any case of committed or open violation;
- not to impersonate another person or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or his belonging to a certain group of people;
- not to perform malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions;
- The User/Costumer may not extract, reproduce, delete, delete, change, distribute and publicize in any other way the information resources published on the “calinachi.com” website, as well as create their own database in electronic or other form from the information resources belonging to the databases located on the “calinachi.com” website, without the express permission of “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: + 359 878930022.
VII. Complaints and reclamations –
- The User/Users have the right to complain or to withdraw from the concluded contract within the terms and under the conditions stipulated and regulated by the laws in the Republic of Bulgaria, in particular the Law on the Protection of the User/Costumer.
- The User has the right, without paying compensation or a penalty and without giving a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- The right of refusal under para. 1 does not apply in the following cases:
- for the delivery of goods and provision of services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial markets, which the Supplier is unable to control;
- for the delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the User/User or according to his individual order;
- for the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, are consumable or cannot be returned or are subject to rapid spoilage, or there is a risk of deterioration in their quality characteristics, including perfumery and cosmetic products;
- for the delivery of audio and video recordings or software products printed by the User;
- for delivery of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals;
- When the Supplier has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information, defined in Art. 54 of the Consumer/User Protection Act – Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of the Consumer/User in relation to distance contracts, the Consumer/User has the right to opt out contract within three months from the date of receipt of the goods. When the information under this paragraph is provided to the User within the opt-out period, the opt-out period starts from the date of its provision.
- In the event that the User exercises his right of refusal under para. 1, “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, is obliged to reimburse him in full the sums paid by the User/User no more than – later than 30 calendar days, counted from the date on which the User/User has exercised the right to withdraw from the concluded contract. The costs of returning the goods shall be deducted from the amount that the User/User has paid under the contract, unless the User/User has returned the goods at his own expense and has notified the Supplier thereof.
- Commercial messages
By accepting these general conditions, the User/User gives his/her consent for the site to send him/her informational and advertising messages in connection with the offers and promotions offered by the site.
VII. Applicable law
Any dispute regarding the operation of these General Terms and Conditions for the use of the site, or with their violation, including disputes and disagreements regarding the reality, interpretation, termination, performance or non-performance of obligations of the parties, will be settled by the parties in an amicable manner. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, the dispute will be referred for resolution before the relevant generically competent court in the city of Sofia in accordance with the Civil Procedure Code.
The provisions of the Bulgarian civil legislation apply to all unresolved issues.
By ticking, against the General Terms and Conditions of “Mega Trend” EOOD, EIC 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski St., No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, EIC 202919538, USER/BUYER/ declares that he is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions and accepts them unconditionally, committing himself to comply with them.
The present general conditions and the contract of the User/User/User with “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360 are terminated in the following cases:
- upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally, with notice from each of the parties in case of non-fulfilment of the obligations of the other party;
- in case of objective inability of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
- when the equipment is seized or sealed by state authorities;
- in case of deletion of the registration of the User/User/User in the information platform for online shopping. In this case, the concluded but unexecuted purchase and sale contracts remain valid and enforceable;
- in the case of exercising the right of refusal according to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
VIII. Correspondence between the parties
Mega Trend EOOD and all customers (individuals and legal entities), as well as visitors to the Site, agree that the following are accepted for contact between the parties:
(1) For the seller: “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360:
– by phone: +359878930022;
– via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by letter to the address: Sofia, 16 “G. Benkovski” St.;
– through the contact form on the Site;
(2) For the customer or visitor to the Site:
– through the phone number indicated by him in the order/correspondence;
– by e-mail specified by him in the order/correspondence;
– by letter to the address indicated by him in the order/correspondence as the delivery address;
Notifications and messages that the parties exchange with each other via electronic mail (email) are considered to be in writing and the parties give them the effect of a written document without the need for them to be signed with an electronic signature.
The bodies regulating the activity of Ina Essentials are the Consumer Protection Commission /CPC/, the Personal Data Protection Commission (PCPD), the Competition Protection Commission and the National Revenue Agency with the following coordinates:
Consumer Protection Commission
– website: www.kzp.bg;
– contact number 0700 111 22
– e-mail address: email@example.com
– address: city of Sofia, Slaveykov Square, No. 4A, floors 3, 4 and 6
Calls to 0700 111 22 are charged at the price of a local call, according to the sender’s tariff plan
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
– website: www.cpdp.bg
– contact number 02/91-53-518
– e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– address: Sofia, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov” No. 2
National Revenue Agency
TD of the NRA Sofia
– website: www.nap.bg;
– contact phone: 02/ 9859 3821; 02/ 9179124
– el. address: email@example.com
– address: Sofia, Tsar Boris III Blvd No. 215 (Vitosha office or Sofia, Aksakov St. No. 21 (Central Office);
Commission for the Protection of Competition
– website: www.cpc.bg
– contact phone: 02/9356 113
– el. address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– address: Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd
Your use of the www.calinachi.com website constitutes your acceptance of all rules, conditions and guidelines.
The present General Terms and Conditions and rules for working with customers of “Mega Trend” EOOD, Company ID 131029360, office: Sofia, G. Benkovski Street, No. 16, contact phone: +359 878930022, cancel all previous ones and are in force from the day of their publication 01/10/2022.